Efbet is looking for highly-motivated candidates for JAVA Developer – Senior level.
About the Role:
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from QA Engineers, Front End Developers, through to the Product and Traders team.
- You are expected to assist with software design patterns, assess areas of weakness within the software infrastructure and work within the team to design and implement superior methodologies and ship them to production.
- Candidates will be focused on large scale enhancements to the existing Sport Betting and Casino products, including new systems built using Microservices Architecture, new game engines, application performance tuning, scalability, and integrations with external systems belonging to new customers.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Technical authority of projects
- Design, code, and debug core platform components
- Working at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration
- Increase efficiency through automation, workflow streamlining, and system optimization
- Keeping current with new technologies and making recommendations to the team
- Maintaining and enhancing existing product code
- Cooperate with members of the QA and delivery teams to ensure products are tested, installed, and maintained to a high standard
- Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team
Our tech stack:
- Java 9+
- Spring Boot
- Apache Kafka
- Gitlab / CI / CD
- Junit with Mockito
Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in professional software development
- Core Java
- Software Design Patterns
- Technical Ownership
- Leading a small technical team (domain based)
- Database Design (NoSQL / SQL)
- Distributed Computing and API Integration best practices
- Good Communication Skills